Hours of Operation
2015 Navigation Season
- May 8 to June 3: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- June 4 to September 9: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- September 10 to November 18: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
In addition to the schedule listed above, the following locks and lift bridges will operate on demand from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm from June 4 to September 9:
- Lock C-1, Halfmoon
- Lock E-7, Niskayuna
- Lock E-23, Brewerton
- Lock O-1, Phoenix
- Lock E-24, Baldwinsville
- Main Street Lift Bridge, Fairport
- Lock E-32, Pittsford
- Lock E-33, Henrietta
- Spencerport Lift Bridge
- Adams Basin Lift Bridge
- Park Avenue Lift Bridge, Brockport
- Main Street Lift Bridge, Brockport
- Exchange Street Lift Bridge, Lockport
- Lock E-34/35, Lockport
- Lock CS-1, Cayuga
- Lock CS-2/3, Seneca Falls
- Lock CS-4, Waterloo
In addition to the structures listed above, the following lift bridges will operate on demand from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm and will also offer scheduled lifts at the times noted below from June 4 to September 19 as follows:
- Medina Lift Bridge – 6:30 pm, 9:30 pm
- Middleport Lift Bridge – 7:10 pm, 8:50 pm
- Gasport Lift Bridge – 7:50 pm, 8:10 pm
Vessels will be admitted through structures if arriving prior to scheduled closing. Vessels arriving at Lock CS-2/3 in Seneca Falls or Lock E-34/35 in Lockport from either direction prior to scheduled closing will be admitted through both chambers. Vessels arriving westbound at Lock E-21 in New London or arriving eastbound at Lock E-22 in Verona prior to scheduled closing will be admitted through both locks. Vessels arriving southbound at Lock C-4 in Stillwater or arriving northbound at Lock C-3 in Mechanicville prior to scheduled closing will be admitted through both locks. Vessels arriving at the Waterford Flight from either direction prior to scheduled closing will be admitted through the entire Flight.
Boating & Navigation
Notices & Alerts
Notice to Mariners